Please enter your User Identification Number (ID) and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). When finished, select Login.
User ID is your University ID, which is a nine-digit number that begins with 800 (sometimes referred to as your Banner ID)
Your Pin must meet the following requirements:
- Pin must adhere to a minimum length of 10 characters with a maximum length of 15 characters.
- Pin must contain at least 1 alphabetic character.
- Pin must contain at least 1 numeric character.
- Pin cannot be reused for a period of 1 year.
For first-time users:
- Please use the temporary pin which was provided to you via email.
- If you did not receive or no longer have access to that email please contact the appropriate offices below to have your pin reset:
- Previous Students:
- Please Contact the Customer Service Center at 618-650-2080
- Previous Employees:
- Please Contact HR at 618-650-3060 or 618-650-2143
- You will then be prompted to enter and confirm a new pin.
To protect your privacy, please Exit and close your browser when you are finished.